Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bliss Break Wrap in Light Grey

Here's one of the two bliss break wraps I own. I literally cannot wait to wear this wrap, wunder unders and uggs at the ski lodge this winter while reading a book (I'm not a skier but the BF and family are). This is perfect for fall, winter or any cool/cold weather. You will def be able to wear it under a jacket. I loved it so much I bought 2, they're so comfyyy!! hehe I'm such a lulu junkie. And since I shared with you the other day my RFYL White Wee Are From Space Crop pictures, I figured I'd add some modeling shots too. Enjoy junkies!


Bliss Break Wrap in Light Heathered Grey Size 4
RFYL Crops in White Wee Are From Space Size 2
and the Love-Ly Tank in Black Size 4


The pockets are amazing


Love wrapping my self up in the Bliss Break Wrap


It will cover your butt, its on the longer side

No comments:

Post a Comment