Sunday, August 25, 2013

Follow Up on the Tech Mesh Tights

I really enjoyed wearing the tech mesh tights last night. Obviously they are comfy because they're lulu but I also received many compliments. Im glad I decided on the soot instead of the black, I was contemplating that one for a while. I chose soot because how many black luon bottoms do we addicts own? A LOT! Hehe :) Heres some close up pictures if you're not following me on twitter (@lulu_junkie) and missed seeing them there. I also have a future outfit idea at the bottom.


Tech Mesh Tights in Soot Size 2




I thought this would be such a cute outfit for the next time I go out and wear the tech mesh tights at night. Pair them with hot pink stilettos, my Louis Vuitton Milla Clutch in Black Multicolor (I could even add my strap and wear it cross-body) and a black top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment