Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday #OOTD & The Dance Studio Jacket

Hey Junkies! So today I had orientation for my grad program, exhausting! So of course I wanted to wear something comfy. I wore my Raspberry Glo Light Inspire Crops & CRB. I also threw on my Black Comtempo Jacket thoroughout the day because the campus building was cold. Afterword to relax a bit, my boyfriend and I went for a walk and I thought it would be the perfect time to try out my New Dance Studio Jacket!! I absolutely LOVE it, its a great piece for the fall, I'll be using it multiple times a week. When I get jackets, I usually size up and buy a 4 so since they didn't offer size 2 in this jacket, I bought a 4 and I'm a little disappointed with the fit. I wish I went with the 6; the 4 probably looks better but in terms of comfyness and having some room for another layer, I'm missing out with the size 4. Enjoy! :)


My #OOTD for MSW Orientation: CRB Size 2 and Inspire Crops Size 2
 Both Raspberry Glo Light (Can you tell I'm obsessed with Raspberry Glo Light yet? hehe)


Dance Studio Jacket!!!!!!


Black, Size 4


LOVE the front



Reversed 


Couldn't love this jacket anymore <3

No comments:

Post a Comment