Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Hike

So yesterday, on Sunday, I went on hike with my boyfriend. It was also my birthday and I could't think of a better way to spend my special day :) I had such a good time, the weather was perfect. It drizzled a little in the beginning but the trees covered us and then it got cool and breezy- perfect hiking weather! I wore my Plum/Raspberry Glo Light Inspire Crops and the Black Live Lightly Tank top from the WMTM section a few weeks back (and YES, those are converse!! <3 my chucks). The Live Lightly Tank Top is really comfy, spaghetti straps though so it works for small-chested girls like me (I wear it all the time, I even wore it in white yesturday!). A little later, we went out for a great birthday dinner and I had a great celebration with my wonderful boyfriend. I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day Weekend as much as I did!

    -Lulu Junkie


Little bench we stopped at to take a breather




There was an old war tower at the top of the mountain so we
 did some exploring and walked around the tower a bit.



View from the top of the tower -- kinda cloudy.






Heading back!



No comments:

Post a Comment