Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday's Order & Some More Goodies!

Hey Junkies! So today I'm back to work and school :( I had an amazing birthday weekend though! I really do have the best boyfriend, he spoiled me tooo much!


Here are the really cute nightwear lingerie he picked out, so cute! 
(My BF has very good taste!) And of course in the upper left hand corner is the best part...


A Lululemon Gift Card! He knows me to well. So to celebrate, I used part 
of the gift card with today's upload. See what I got!!


Lots of pants this round. I LOVE my Light Grey Herringbone WU's from last year so when I saw the Black/Deep Coal and the Heathered Slate/Black WU's, I grabbed them right away because they seem similar to my Light Grey Herringbone WU's. I have never tried the Skinny Will pant before but have read good reviews about them so I chose to grab a pair of these also, I got them in the Ziggy Wee September Black. And since I have the Plum Asana jacket arriving tomorrow, I got the Power-Y in Pow Stripe Raspberry Glo Light/Plum to match and wear under it! 


Now, of course I will do a review of all of this stuff next tuesday when the package arrives! I have stuff coming tomorrow from last week so stay tuned... Did you junkies get anything this upload?
-Lulu Junkie <3



No comments:

Post a Comment